Get in touch
We are happy to answer any question, including those related services offerings & quotes
By using our Site, you are agreeing to the terms of this Policy.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US
We collect information you provide directly to us, such as when you fill out a form, send us an email, or request information. The types of information we collect may include your name, email address, and phone number.
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT AUTOMATICALLY
When you visit the Site, some information is automatically collected, such as your computer’s IP address, browser type, system type, the content and pages that you access on the Site or Service, “referring URL” (i.e., the page from which you navigated to the Site), the pages from which you navigate to and from the Site, and the time you spend on the Site. We collect this information passively using technologies such as standard server logs, cookies, and clear GIFs.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We are not in the business of selling personal information about our users to third parties. We may use information that you provide to us or that we collect automatically for various purposes, including:
- To administer, operate, and improve our Site;
- To respond to an email, inquiry, or request sent by you;
- To send you newsletters and other communications in order to provide you with information you request or that we think may be of interest to you. You may opt-out of such communications at any time by following the instructions in each newsletter or other communication;
- To prevent fraud and to ensure the safety and security of the Site;
- To comply with applicable legal obligations, such as responding to a subpoena or a court order, or to protect our rights.
In addition, information about our users, including personal information, may be disclosed as part of any merger, acquisition, debt financing, sale of company assets, or similar transaction, as well as in the event of an insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership, in which personal information could be transferred to third parties as one of our business assets.